Friday, June 15, 2007

Easily entertained...

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Arthur had found an empty suet (for bird feeding) package in an empty Diet Coke 24pk. so he had to investigate. This is the result...



I was laughing so hard, and Sam was scared because Arthur looked like a monster. He would walk around and run into stuff, like the house, and then just stop. He would stand there for a while and then turn around and walk some more until he ran into something else, like the bushes. I would eventually feel sorry for him and remove the box, but the short term memory loss dog would do it all over again. Finally I gave up and started taking pictures. Thanks for the laughs Arthur!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

That's some funny stuff!

The Arnold's said...

What a dog!!!!?? I'll have to show this one to Bob! Hope all is well!??

A mom said...

Uhhhhhhh-die-ya, that's why they call me arr-durr.