Friday, June 22, 2007

Don't Drive Angry!


First of all, I shouldn't even be allowed to have contact with the public today, because for some reason I woke up with a splendid persona - Super Bitch. I'm not for sure why I'm grouchy, I just am. O.K.? Anyway. I want to know who sent out the memo to all of the unattractive and trailer-ific people to meet at Wal-Mart. Do I fit into this category? One of life's mysteries I suppose. Do I have to start the transformation into one of these people since I live in a trailer? Sorry, mobile homes for all of those politically correct individuals. That's it. Stretch pants and excessively large tank tops (with or without bra), here I come.

1 comment:

A mom said...

Icky! No stretch pants for me. All though I could use one of those excessively large tank tops. Where would one find one? I am angry that I did not receive the memo. Oh, you meant trailer trash, not hillbillies?!