Friday, April 6, 2007

Haim Gnillewlu

Happy 20-10th Birthday to my bestest friend in the whole wide world!


When we were younger we would have celebrated our birthdays in a totally different manner, but now that we are older and wiser (more like- we have more responsibilities and we're tired) we do things that are relaxing and fulfilling. In our earlier twenties, a nice meal with our families would never end so we could go party, but now it's something we look forward too. A meal that we don't have to cook, and someone else cleans up after us. What could be better. Oh yeah, if Applebee's still had the Rio Rancho steak. Sorry Miah.

Then:

Now:

I hope you have a super birthday, and hopefully we can get together soon and celebrate your new decade. HA HA HA. I shouldn't talk much, my time is coming soon to a theater near me...

Have a great Easter weekend and don't forget to hide the eggs inside on Sunday, as they don't freeze well and neither do the children.

1 comment:

A mom said...

You are such a butt nutt! Thank you so much! That picture is not really of me, right? Cuz if it is, I do not recall it! That second one definatly looks like me & the boys! Love ya, See you soon!